Pick from thousands of ready to use scenarios that are available, ranging from customer service and sales techniques to SOPs and safety & compliance. Our team of instructional designers and trainers also ensure rapid custom content creation for scenarios or products that are unique to your organisation.
Linkstreet Pro is a cloud-based, end-to-end LMS (Learning Management System) solution which is currently providing seamless yet modular functionality to more than 25,000 users. It is applicable to various learning scenarios: self-paced learning, live virtual learning, blended learning, online paid or free courses, and webinar hosting.
1. Course Management: Ability to create structured courses and organize course content on a topic/chapter basis or on a timeline basis (weekly, monthly, etc.)
2. User Management: Ability to register users (faculty, students, admin) and enroll them in to one or more courses for a specific duration
3. Content Management: Storing, sharing and retrieving videos and other course content including the ability to create inline rich text content, links to external pages, videos, etc.
4. Assessment: Enabling online quiz with question bank (various types like multiple choices, true/false, short/long answer etc.); grading and reports are inclusive
5. Collaboration Platform: Connecting remote students and faculty across multiple locations, live sessions, and webinars
The progress of e-learning revolutionizes not only schools and course providers but the corporate world. One-time training does not guarantee learning or knowledge retention, and trainers have to travel to distributed retail outlets – so difficult and expensive for the corporate. Meanwhile, short product lifecycle requires quick updates, and employees are not always motivated to learn. Micro-learning provides the answer to these issues and engages the millennials in the workplace.
RAPL is a mobile app for continuous bite-sized learning. It is notification-based to enable reinforced and adaptive learning to each employee. The library with job aids feature acts as a ready reckoner on the job, and the gamification design encourages and motivates the learners. There are plenty ready-to-use scenarios, ranging from product knowledge and sales techniques to SOPs and safety & compliance, assisting rapid custom content development for scenarios unique to each organization.
● Retention focused: Scientific spaced repetition techniques for knowledge retention
● Adapted to each learner: Learning is specific and adapted to each individual
● Multilingual: Learners can choose to view material in the language of their choice
● Library of job aids: A library of reference material acts as a ready reckoner on the job
● Gamified: Points, leaderboards and badges maintain a competitive spirit among learners
● Quick deployment: Get started in less than a day, across mobile and desktop
● Monitoring: Hierarchy based monitoring by region, area, territory and more